Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MR BEAN

Not sure if my observation is correct but I kept meeting 'Mr Minute Guy' or 'Mr Shortcoming' or even worse 'Mr French Fries". Wonder why I dont date em so much....please I am not a racist. Again it's my observation in my short years of dating life. They are either too short, too skinny, too small or cant even get it up at all. It does cost me a minor self esteem issue as i'm thinking in my head i must be really ugly that i dont even turn em on. I mean if my naked body cant get their dick harden, what else am i suppose to think right? Not that I have problem with every other race though :p
There this one guy who was after me. he was super sweet and nice and very attentive towards me. He comes over to my place a lot to just hang out and do usual domestic stuff which is cool you know. But after a while, it starting to get to me that he doesnt try at all to get into my pants. I'm like what is wrong with this dude? This scenoria is unlikely to happen. They all wanna get into your pants right, girls?
Fortunately soon enough, i found out that his dick is like Chow's dick in hangover 2. It's so small you can barely see it. My spontaneous reaction was " What the fuck is this?" I felt bad off course but it juts blurted out of my mouth. My mean fucking mouth. I know i should've been more polite and say something like this " Oh my God! that's the cutest thing i've ever seen" but it didnt ok. He is scared for life of my comment and He never spoke to me again. I wish he will find in his heart one day to forgive me but there is no way i will continue dating "MR BEAN".

No comments:

Post a Comment