Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HANG TUAH AND HIS TAMINGSARI

I always love that legend about our great worrior who fights for the king and his kingdom. He sounds extremely strong, good looking, gentleman and perhaps a bit of a player but who wouldnt right? he is a fuckin worrior for god sake. I am very lucky to happen to have a my very own Hang Tuah version of modern days. It was 13 feb and it was my highschool reunion. He was my highschool sweetheart and the last time we saw each other was 13 years ago. All and all sounds very romantic. I was having butterflies thinking about meeting him again after all that years. I remember when we were dating, he took me on his motorcycle to the padi field. We sat under the tree and the wind blowing breezely. He has my small hand on his big palm while i rested on his hunky chest. He touched my cheek and told me that I have a very beautiful skin. I was told a lot back then that i do ahve a very soft skin and feels like a baby bum. Well, not anymore. fuck Aging!
He was definitely one of the hottest guy in school. That's because he looke exactly like Shah Rukh Khan. He likes bollywood too. Thank god this was back in high school otherwise i have to shoot myself for dating a guy who likes to watch bollywood.
When we finally meet again, I really feels butterflies all over me. He doesnt aged at all. Just as handsome as before. He's very gentlemen just like a great malay worrior, Hang Tuah. All i can think off is to get him to my room and get all these butterflies away from my pussy. We were so innocent in school that we never even kissed. I hope he is not shy or something. I cant wait to get through dinner and bring him back to my room and have him all to myself.
Oh Lord, I witness the greatness of hang Tuah and his tamingsari that night. The only proper word to describe him is 'gagah perkasa'! It was undeniably one of the best sex i've ever had in my life. He gave me multipe 'multiple orgasm', multiple of times. Too bad, I found out later from a friend that hang Tuah is engaged to be married soon. I would've keep using him as my sex toy but i think i juts like him too much to do that. That bitch is a very lucky girl. Hang Tuah is happily married now with 2 kids and I just live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment