Tuesday, November 29, 2011

IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE(WHO WAS I KIDDING?) THANK GOD IT'S OVER NOW!

Ahhh just my luck! My Mr Right turned out to be Mr Soooo Wrong! Apprently Mr Not So Right has an intense self insecure issue that the only way to save him is to turn back time and let his parents raise him differently using a totally different method all together. He is so fucked up in the head. May Lord have mercy on him and save his soul.
I was in Australia while he is back in his country doing his boring day job being a  banker. I mean he said he hates his job and he is a banker so Im not implying it any other way. I am traveling so off course I'll be out having fun doing fun stuff most of the time and as usual try to live my life to the fullest. As much as he thinks he can handle it but he cant. He was misserable knowing that im out dancing and drinking at the clubs getting all the attention from all those hot australian boys. I guess I cant blame him. Writing this down made me realise that I might be too hard on him. Anyone would be insecure and have the same problem.
This is nothing compare to my normal life back home. I have plenty more guy friends whom i love to hang out with. Not to mention, Fbs, X-fling and one night standers that i am still keeping in touch. If he cant handle my worst, how is he going to appreciate my best. I may sound mean but look, we all are grown ups and not in our 20s anymore. There is a level of maturity expected here. I understand your insecurity but I count on you to handle it manly not like texting me at 3am in the morning telling me that you're crying over a text message that i didnt send an hour ago and ask me for a break up in the morning and then regret it in the afternoon. Telling me that i should fight for it. Look who's wearing the pantese here. I'm so not gonna fight for a woos. Na a buddy.
I wonder if i had damaged his brain when i farted in Ang Ko Wat. I wonder If I had caused him being a retard. I knew i shouldn't have had banana pancake and coffee for breakfast that morning. How am i suppose to know Ang Kor fuckin What? doesnt have a public toilet. I was having a grumppy tummy all morning, the anticipation of finishing all the temples was unbearable and he decided to carry me over his shoulder. It would've been romantic if i didnt have a feeling as if a giant volcano is ready to erupt out of my shithole and there...the volcano erupted next to his head. Loud and clear! I was dying of embarassment and screaming for him to put me down. With my hands over my face i said, "please leave me alone and continue this travel by yourself". He peels my two palms away from my face and said the sweetest thing " Dont be shy. i love you even more now, at least i know you're human". I guess now that i am an angel who farts, i can move on with my life.
Too bad that "Ang Kor Wat fart" had damaged his brain and cost him to be a retard, we are no longer together. I wish him all the best in his future and hopefully some day he will grow up or at least found someone who likes to nanny a retard.

No comments:

Post a Comment