Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Counting the days.....

Finally it is time to finalize that date to start my journey.....the journey to destination of no where but love.....oooooohhhhhh super cheesy....

cheesy of not i finally did it......i hit the button 'purchase this ticket'. It wasnt the feeling of excitement that i felt instead it was more like nervousness in me. My heart was unsettled the whole day. Like what the fuck, am i really doing this..what if this happen? and that happen? and all those negative thoughts start to ambush my freakin brain.....and i just breath deeply and tell myself...you cross the bridge when you get there girl...

It was tough though....i even had a problem now with the purchase...the transaction said rejected but my bank said the transaction went through so i gotta hit that low cost airline company tomorrow to see what's goin on....and then i  ll able to book the rest of the tickets. I am lucky to get to stay with one of the best girl that been in my life. I promise that i will be her chef as long as i stay there as my return to thank for her taking me on and her house is 5 minutes away from the beach....aaahhhhh i cant wait....

I am counting the days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment